Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sad Story...


Eleven years ago, Brenda Heist dropped off her young kids at school -- and never returned. Not to pick them up later, and not to their Pennsylvania home. The family thought she was dead. That something terrible had happened to her. What else could explain the sudden disappearance of a woman her daughter, then 8, later described as a "great" mom? But then last week, after more than a decade, Heist turned up in Florida, revealing to police that she hadn't been kidnapped or killed. She had, she said, been stressed, says CNN.

It makes you wonder how bad can things get for you to leave your family, your children? I think this woman was a coward, her life got a little tough and she just ditched. It makes you wonder how many kids out their have and parents who have left them, I know that there are many but why? If you aren't ready to have a family than don't have one. Whats the point of having a family if you aren't going to be there to enjoy them.

I read this story and I just could not believe it so I had to share. Its sad some of the things people do these days and if I were her daughter, I don't think I could forgive her. If you would like to check out the full story click here.(138)

-Ardeeemilla(:

No comments:

Post a Comment