Sunday, April 28, 2013

Picture frames(:


So I have been thinking of things to make my boyfriend for him birthday, we always buy each other gifts but also make each other one thing . Its kind of like that special little thing that even if it horribly made it means so much for the effort.

So I was thinking of making him a collage picture frame, where the frame of the picture is a collage and then I put a picture of us in the middle. So I went to Micheal's and bought a picture frame with a thick flat wooden frame, I bought a frame that was a bit bigger than the photo that I was going to put in the frame so that I could put a piece of white paper and have a white border in between the picture and the collage, Elmer's glue, Mod Podge, any little stickers like hearts of any thing you really want to put on it, and printed off a lot of little pictures of Tanner and I.

Take the frame and tape the glass inside of the frame so that no glue gets on it, then take a paint brush and on some glue to the frame. I would do one side of the frame at a time so that the glue doesn't dry before you get the pictures on it. Glue the pictures all around the frame just like a collage and put whatever stickers or sparkles or anything that you want on them. After you have everything situated the way that you want it take a new clean paint brush and paint on the mod podge. Let the whole thing dry over night. In the morning take put the picture in a frame with a piece of white paper behind it and close it up. Then hang it up and enjoy(: I hope he likes it!(311)
- Ardeeemilla(:

No comments:

Post a Comment